Click above to download or find us on Apple Podcasts.
This episode features author Gail Carriger. We talk about writing a cozy mystery set on a space station, being thirsty in the desert of ’90s spec fic, the origins of “girding your loins,” and how our own prejudice can affect our writing.
Stuff we talk about in this episode:
- The 5th Gender by G.L. Carriger
- The Mage Wars series by Mercedes Lackey and Larry Dixon
- Rent (musical)
- Brooklyn 99 (TV)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV)
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee
- Reticence by Gail Carriger (Custard Protocol series)
- Earth Fathers are Weird by Lyn Gala
- The Claimings series by Lyn Gala
- Gail’s blog